For those of you who enjoy my daily photo blog, you can now buy them on high-quality canvas via Instacanvas!
Don’t forget to follow my photo blog daily!
I can’t believe it’s 2012 already! 2011 was a big year for me!
- I took a photography class in San Francisco
- Got the opportunity to work on a movie ( 45RPM )
- Saw some incredible and inspiring concerts: Deftones, The Pixies, Circa Survive, to name a few.
- Painted some beautiful paintings: Feast, Tribal, Picnic, Pink
- Sold some artwork.
- Fully redesigned mycompany’s website.
- Had the opportunity to do some great photoshoots.
- Working with the Ozark Foothills Film Festival on their 2012 show.
And that’s not even the half of it! The best part about 2011 was probably my Instagram addiction. It’s an app for my phone that allows me to easily take and share pictures with my photo blog. Because of this, my 2011 is full of photos! I took at least one photo every day of 2011, all organized and tagged. I love that I can visually see each month and what was going on. (Try viewing the photo blog in grid view.)
Taking pictures every day keeps me thinking creatively and see my world differently. I am hoping to do the same for 2012, with hopes that this year’s pictures will be even more unique.